Pembrokeshire Voluntary Transport Mini-bus Hire
Provided by Pembrokeshire Voluntary Transport
We have minibuses based in Haverfordwest, Pembroke Dock, Tenby, St Davids and Fishguard.
- All our vehicles are wheelchair accessible also suitable for small mobility scooters, walking frames etc.
- Our small minibuses can be driven by volunteers on an ordinary (category B) driving licence. (Drivers will need to have a MIDAS certificate - please ask for details).
- Low Cost - our charges are non profit making. We charge a low daily rate which includes the first 20 miles, and then a rate per mile. (Annual affiliation to PVT also applies).
- Most groups provide their own (MIDAS trained) driver, but we do have a small pool of drivers who are willing to drive for other groups - please ask!
- Don't forget to include transport costs in your plans and funding bids. For help to identify possible sources of funding please get in touch.
Buses are available seven days a week. Booking line is available Mon-Fri 10.00-3.00pm
By appointment only