Provided by Victoria Hall
The Victoria Hall was built in 1887 to provide a community hall for the people of Llanwrtyd & District.
It has remained in use as a community hall throughout its existance except for a period in the 1940's when it was the assembly hall for the Bromsgrove School which had relocated to Llanwrtyd during World War 11 and for a period in the 1950's when it was converted to use as a cinema.
A period of run down followed but in 1987, the centenary year of the Hall, positive efforts were made to restore the hall in order to encourage social and cultural activity.
The Hall retains much of its original style and atmosphere whilst it has undergone several phases of development and refurbishment, the most recent update took place in 2007