infoengine is the online directory of services covering Powys, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, Swansea, Bridgend, Neath Port-Talbot and Wrexham.
Our aim is to highlight the brilliant and varied services that are available to you in your community and to give you all of the relevant information about each service so that you can make an informed choice.
Each organisation and group is responsible for their entry on infoengine - see our Terms & Conditions or read our Reporting Concerns section.
infoengine is delivered by the following partners:
- PAVO - Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations
- CAVO - Ceredigion Association of Voluntary Organisations
- CAVS - Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services
- PAVS - Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services
- Powys County Council
- SCVS – Swansea Council for Voluntary Service. Inclusion of Swansea based information made possible through funding support from Western Bay
- BAVO - Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations. Inclusion of Bridgend based information made possible through funding support from Western Bay
- NPTCVS - Neath Port Talbot Council of Voluntary Service. Inclusion of NPT based information made possible through funding support from Western Bay
- AVOW - Association of Voluntary Organisations in Wrexham
infoengine is managed day- to- day by a team of officers in each County Voluntary Council. There is also a Project Management Board which includes key statutory partners.
We encourage regional promotion of infoengine and can provide any organisation with our branded logo and publicity materials for this purpose. We can also offer local demonstrations of infoengine to staff teams and groups across the four counties and we can attend your event with our promotional display.
To request any of the above, please contact us.
Remember you can also find us on Twitter - follow us now @InfoEngine1
Each organisation and group is responsible for their entry on infoengine, for more information please read our Disclaimer section.
We encourage anyone who finds something they are not happy with on infoengine to report this to us - this could be incorrect details or inappropriate content. Any inappropriate or offensive content brought to our attention will be dealt with as a matter of urgency.